Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Instinct

Just now I saw a pair of lovers are cycling together
They smiled together
It was so sweet
When will be my turn for that?
My instinct tells me, not yet for now


Today
I smile into clinic
But
I stress out from clinic
Because
I am going to have another biopsy
Tomorrow


I always have faith and confidence in what Dr.Lim said
Back to last year
After doing a small test before any biopsy
He has feeling, that it is malignant
And
I am also having the strong feel that
It is, as I can't see so clearly anything to back to study
Back to today, just now
He has feeling, that it is less likely
And
He asks me whether to do a biopsy or not
I do not know why
I just agree to
My instinct asks me to do it
But at the same time
My instinct tells me
Everything will just be fine
As now, I have plans and can see clearly what is going to happen to me in next semester immediately

But
It is impossible to feel worry
This time
I am not worry the recurrent
I am sad over other thing

One, I just can't lose for another time
Two, I can't let my sister to lose for another 30K
Three, I do not want to repeat the same treatment
Four, I do not have any time for the same thing
Five, I do not want to extend another semester
Six, well, I can't lose anymore, again
But I know
A single bad cell will just sufficient to let me collapse again
Better than any weapons used in war

But
The stress felling isn't the same as last year
When I am diagnosed with NPC
The feel lost by itself
My instinct is just telling me three words
"Everything is fine"
Ya, I think everything will just fine
Ya, I will win


No comments:

Post a Comment